DON'T GET TRAPPERD BY
Don't respond to an email which
1. You have won a lottery or prize on
internet from a bid or competition in which you did not even
2. Somebody has made a 'will' for you
before dying abroad.
3. You have been selected for a job abroad
or offered a part time job on commission basis.
4. You have been asked to provide your
'user name & password' by a bank for updating your personal
5. Somebody has informed you that he would
deposit huge funds into your bank account or pay commission to
6. Black Dollars are being sent to you.
7. Your friend has been stranded in some
country and has lost his money etc. and is not able to pay his
dues for hotel/taxi/traveling etc.
You may be asked to give money
1. For insurance clearances, custom
clearances, courier charges, money laundering clearances, drug
and anti-terrorist certificate, bribing police/custom officials
2. For visa charge, immigration charges,
job processing fee.
3. For procuring chemicals to was black
4. Through deposit in a bank account to
help your friend stranded somewhere.
To share information call 1090
For immediate police help call 100